Tuesday, January 11, 2011
1. Both of my grandparents are Dutch---both Grandmothers and both Grandfathers one grew up in Pella,Iowa the in South Dakota. I guess you could say I am purebread. Maybe some day I will visit my home land.
2. I love Nacho Cheese Doritos, the Ranch are pretty good too, I have tried other flavors, but they are no comparason to the Nacho Cheese.
3. You need something to wash those Doritos down with and my drink of choice is Diet Pepsi. Most peolpe need coffee in the AM I need Diet Pepsi
4. "Look, spaghetti arms. This is my dance space. This is your dance space. I don't go into yours, you don't go into mine. You gotta hold the frame." Patrick Swayze as Jonny... Loved this movie still do. Then again if you were a child of the 80's who dosen't.
5. I can remember every friday night 8:00 MST (somtimes Saturday mornings once we had a VCR)I can hear the theme music now.. watching JR, Sue Ellen, Bobby, Pam, Miss Ellie, and rest of the Ewing clan, Who shot JR, The Dream Season, never missed an episope watched it every week with my mom and dad and my BFF.
1. Colorado--Born and raised. Love this state we get all 4 seasons. When I want a change of scenery all I have to do is jump in the can and drive. We trully have it all, mountains, plains, and even a bit of dessert (Sand Dunes National Park). I love it here.
2. Childrens World Learining Center--After I gratuaded I got a job here. I started out as kitchen help and where ever else they needed me. They needed a CDL driver so I got my licences and became the drop off and pick up person for before and afterschool, and cooked lunch in between. I was then moved to the group leader for the school agers (5-12 yr olds)I worked here for about 10 years.
3. The Colts-- I love the Colts about as much as I love my Broncos. Peyton just cracks me up!
4.Charlie's Angels-- As a child of the 70's early 80's I loved watching this show, my friends and I would ride our bikes around the neighborhood pretending to be Sabrina, Kelly, and Kris. I was always Kris LOL
5. Cricut--A scrapbookers bestfriend!! I Love my Cricut
6. Christmas-- I love this holiday, always have. I wish I was born on Christmas, to share a birthday with Jesus would be so cool.
Thursday, January 6, 2011
1. Well it is no secret I am a Huge football fan and I love my BRONCOS! My dad and I have been season ticket holders now for 15-20 years. Love going to the games with my dad.
2. What could be more Beautifulthen Butterflies I just love them.
3. My Darling Husbad Bernie Growing up he was best freinds with my sisters husband. When they got married and had children they choose us to be the godparents to their children It was a set up the whole time.
4. I think every little growing up loves BARBIE!. I was no different. I how ever took it to the next level collecting. I remember sitting at home it was just after my Grandmother died. An infomercial came on and it was for the Barbie Classique Collection. I just couldn't resist It was a set of 4, Loved them and it just went from there. And now I have 150-200 barbies. I have not added any in quite some time but I do still love them all.
5. My Grandpa Bert, my moms dad. We had so much fun together, playing cards, camping, Saturday lunch at the diner bell I always had a grilled cheese sandwich, breakfast at Berrys. I miss him.
6. I love music all genres. There is one band that has stood the test of time since the 1980's Bon Jovi. If you were a child of the 80's Bon Jovi had some part in it. I got to see them in concert a few years ago, I think they are better today then back then.
7. Well there is the Broncos the NFL team and there is the Ford Bronco. My grandfather, my dads dad--drove a blue one. I always wanted one, I was finally able to get one, it was yellow, it was a 3 on the tree had to learn how to drive all over again. It was a '67. I remember my sister and I drove it to winter park it was snowing and we were going over Berthod Pass and the headlights kept going out. We laught about it know. I was able to sell that one and buy my Grandfaters, However I have a bumm knee and it was just to hard to drive so I had to sell it. One day I hope to have another, maybe one that has been reconditioned to an automatic.
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
My "cyber" friend Jenny came across this idea so I thought I would play along as well.
Here is the link to her blog with all the details:
1. AVON rep. In september 2010 my sister and I decided to partner up and sell Avon. So fun. Check out our website here: http://jasti.avonrepresentative.com/
2. Aunt Vickie, thats me. I have many neices and nephews 15 to be excact from the ages of 4 to 21. Here are a few of them. These are my sisters children.
3. I grew up listening to Country Music and do still to this day, there was one band inparticular that I could listen to all day any day... ALABAMA Some of my favorite songs are "Closer You Get", "Lady Down on Love", "Mountain Music", and "I Belive There are Angels Among Us"
4. Alaska Maybe someday I will be able to visit.
I hope some of you play along. Keep on watching for the rest of the alphabet.