Tuesday, January 11, 2011
1. Colorado--Born and raised. Love this state we get all 4 seasons. When I want a change of scenery all I have to do is jump in the can and drive. We trully have it all, mountains, plains, and even a bit of dessert (Sand Dunes National Park). I love it here.
2. Childrens World Learining Center--After I gratuaded I got a job here. I started out as kitchen help and where ever else they needed me. They needed a CDL driver so I got my licences and became the drop off and pick up person for before and afterschool, and cooked lunch in between. I was then moved to the group leader for the school agers (5-12 yr olds)I worked here for about 10 years.
3. The Colts-- I love the Colts about as much as I love my Broncos. Peyton just cracks me up!
4.Charlie's Angels-- As a child of the 70's early 80's I loved watching this show, my friends and I would ride our bikes around the neighborhood pretending to be Sabrina, Kelly, and Kris. I was always Kris LOL
5. Cricut--A scrapbookers bestfriend!! I Love my Cricut
6. Christmas-- I love this holiday, always have. I wish I was born on Christmas, to share a birthday with Jesus would be so cool.